We provide personalized, professional technical support for phpList, and the associated programs that are required for its function, i.e. the MySQL database and 3rd party MTAs (message transport agents) such as the Qmail email server or AWS SES.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Installation: upgrades and new installations
- config.php file tuning
- setting up cron jobs for automatic sending and bounce processing
- configuring email server connections
- Import and exporting lists
- Setup email templates and subscribe pages
- Install a “newsletter sign-up” form on your website
- Troubleshooting ‘wierd’ problems
- High performance tuning
- Deliverability analysis and enhancements
- Database integrations
- Customized functions and modifications
- Using email and direct mail for maximum return on investment of your marketing dollars
Ways that we can work with you:
- As-needed technical help: fix/tune your phpList installation
- On-going consultant: Work along side you in a consulting capacity, helping your technical or marketing people get your emails sent and delivered.
- Outsourced email supplier: You design the emails, we check and adapt them for email, setup the list, and send, using our existing, high capacity phpList system.
We know that everyone’s needs are different, so please contact us with questions or your specific requirements.